Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Campus Rep Program // Meet Erica

We want to introduce to Miss Erica Voss today. Erica is a sophomore at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids.

Hello! I'm Erica, and I am absolutely geeked to join No.41 in their Campus Reps program! I first learned about No.41 on a trip to both Uganda and Rwanda in the summer of 2012.

When I first stepped into their house, I was overwhelmed with the beauty of their whole project. The girls, their bags, and their jewelry, all of it was GORGEOUS. I quickly fell in love with the mission of the project as well, and since I am a firm believer in the empowerment of people, No.41 was right up my alley!


I have since connected with an orphanage in Uganda, and we are working to develop a family center along with some of the other ministries they already have. Our goal is to try and empower parents who may not have the resources and skills to care for their children. It is not an easy task, but God is the ultimate Provider, and His plan for me (in working with both the orphanage in Uganda and with No.41) is greater than I could ever guess! I am so excited to see how God moves through this Campus Reps program!

If any of you college girls are interested, or know anyone who might be, in joining our team of dreamers contact Lacey (lhar23@yahoo.com) or Rylie (rylie.craft@gmail.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment