Y'all get excited 41Day is just around the corner! Just two more weeks!!
What is 41Day you ask?
On April 1st, we are going to fast, pray, and donate what you would have spent on lunch to a student in Rwanda who wouldn't otherwise eat at school. This event is going to kick off an entire month of opportunities to create long-lasting and sustainable change in Rwanda!
So how can you get involved?!
- On April 1st, you can fast, pray, donate what you would have spent on lunch.
- Share the story and event with your friends on Facebook, twitter, instagram, your blog...
- Purchase a bag or a t-shirt.
- Donate here to sponsor a child for the year. ($60 feeds one student for the entire year or you can chose $5! recurring each month)
- Host a trunk show. You invite your friends and we'll take care of the rest.
- You could collect change for change! One quarter feeds one student one meal! How many quarters could you collect at school, at work, at church, in your car? This would be a great project to get the kiddos involved in!
- Do you have a small (or large) business? Would you be willing to donate a percentage of sales for one day, once a week, or for one event in April to feed students?
- You could have a garage sale.
- A bake sale.
- A lemonade stand.
- You could show our video at your small group and explain how simple it is to change the world for one.