Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Behind the Bag- Hannah

Today, we are doing a bit of double duty with our Behind the Bag post. You are going to meet Hannah Jarrett. Hannah's No.41 story is just beginning, as one of our newest No.41 Campus Reps. We haven't really gotten around to talking much about our campus rep program, as it's new and it kinda fell in our laps, but we are so excited about it! Hannah's sister, Julie, was here visiting us recently and brought up the idea, then she so graciously put some ideas on paper about the responsibilities and perks of being a No.41 campus rep, and we just ran with it. We can't wait to see what this turns into!
Meet Hannah!

 
Let’s just get this out of the way: Blog introductions are awkward. You don’t know me, and we may never meet. But, I’m not what this is about. My name is Hannah Jarrett and I represent No.41, which is something I really care about. So yes, there’s me, but really this is about the people we get to serve in Africa. And that’s why I’m here.

I am in my second semester of sophomore year at the University of Arkansas. I am a Communication Major who’s learning Chinese and I have a deep passion for travel. As simple as it sounds, I love people because I think everyone has a story.

I am thrilled to be working as a campus representative for No.41. It is my desire to be involved with what God is doing over seas and it is clear that He is using No.41. I’m excited to watch as this project is connected to Arkansas.

My friend Madison Haverty and I will be working to spread the word about No.41 in the community of Fayetteville, Arkansas.

We currently have 3 campus reps, Hannah and Madison at the University of Arkansas and Amelia at the University of Southern Mississippi. You will get to know more about the girls, their hearts, and their stories as they share with us a couple times a month. If you are interested (or know anyone who might be) in joining our team, we would love you have you!! 
Email tara@no.41.org.
To catch up on more Behind the Bag stories, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment