Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet Catie!

Happy Back to School! I love this time of year. All the cuties all dressed up for first day photos, holding chalkboards to remind us all just how quickly time goes by and babies turn into real people. I die over all the school supplies. Lord knows I don't need or use them, I just love them. I bought myself a new notebook and "borrowed" my 412th Lifechurch pen for the occasion. But I digress. 

I'm so excited to introduce y'all to our latest addition to the No.41 Campus Rep Team, Miss Catie Warrick. Catie is a firecracker and when I met her at HopeSpoken, I knew our little tribe needed her. Y'all are going to love her! So.... meet Catie!


Hey y'all!! My name is Catie Warrick and I've been given the amazing privilege of being the newest Campus Rep! I am a free spirited glitter fanatic that enjoys full on jam sessions, spontaneous dance parties, and sharing my heart for Jesus. Mix those together and you have the best time EVER. I love the work God's been doing in the hearts of those No.41 employs and I CANNOT wait to get started on this journey! I live in Austin, TX with my sweet and extremely sassy Chihuahua, where I spent two and a half years at the Art Institute studying Fashion and Retail Management. As of now, I am attending Austin Community College where I'll get to show off my beautiful bag and rock everyone's world with No.41 merchandise! (:

I believe with all my heart that teaming up with this organization is what God's destined me to do during this chapter of life, and hopefully even for the long haul! A verse that truly motivates me to work with organizations like No.41 is John 20:21.



And Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. Just as the father has sent me, I also am sending you.”

Good stuff, right? I even have a necklace that says, “sent” that's never removed my neck.

I attend Wells Branch Community Church here in Austin and we're doing work in Tanzania, so it's the coolest thing getting to love on these neighboring countries at the same time! I still remember when I began to follow No.41 on Instagram, when the Hopespoken team had featured their “swag bags”on their profile. The love fest instantly began and I was hooked! I hope to do genuine work for this team of amazing human beings. They have a heart for serving people, and the world is better because of their willingness to let go and be used for the kingdom. The adventure awaits!


I also have a blog! Visit www.hopewithoutwavering.com for more on who I am and how I'm striving to change this world for good!

If you're interested in being a Campus Rep or hearing more about it, click here or email tara@no41.org for more deets. Happy Tuesday, lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment